Saturday, August 13, 2011

Happy Saturday! :)

It's been a week since I last posted. Been kinda lazy.....sorry.
I haven't even worked out since monday. Booo.... >_<"

Anyway, today I took the kids to Kaka'ako Park.
It was a beautiful day! :)
We had a nice picnic and they got to ride their scooters.



For dinner we met up with Papa Gary at California PIzza Kitchen.
They always love seeing their Papa. :)


Oh, and I made something today.
A backpack for Mimi. It was a trial run.
I think i'm gonna make another one with better fabric.
There is no lining or interfacing, so it's a bit flimsy.

I actually used a pattern. lol! :P



♥ Ciao,
Ber

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you're in Hawaii. I am from there, I miss it so much...especially the food

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I don't think I would be able to live on the mainland. I'd be super homesick. lol.

    ReplyDelete