Friday, October 14, 2011

ABC's of me.


Thought I'd give it a try....lol. :P


Age: 23

Bed Size: Queen

Chore you hate: Laundry. I hate folding and putting clothes away. >_<

Dogs: We had to give them away, but my dad still has one of our dogs, Pulu.

Essential start of your day: Daily Bread, clean teeth

Favorite Color: PINK.

Gold or silver: both.

Height: 4'11"

Instruments I play (or have played): Don't play any now. I've played the ukulele.

Job Title: Mommy

Kids: Cody (7) & Mikaela (3).

Live: Honolulu, HI

Mom's Name: April

Nickname: Amb, Ber, Amby, Mommy

Overnight hospital stays: When I had my kids.

Pet Peeve: Bad drivers, people chewing with their mouth open, stuck up people/who think they're better than everyone else

Quote from a movie: "If you wanna be somebody, if you wanna go somewhere, you better wake up and pay attention." (Sister Act 2)

Right or left handed: Right.

Siblings: 2 sisters, 1 half brother

Time you wake up: 9ish....haha.

Underwear: Uh, yes please.

Vegetables you dislike: Mushrooms.

What makes you run late: Picking out something to wear.

X-rays you've had done: chest/back.

Yummy food you make: Cupcakes. :)

Zoo animal: I already have 2 monkey's (kids) at home. lol!


Ciao,
Ber

No comments:

Post a Comment