Sunday, April 29, 2012

Blessed Sunday :)

Today was such a blessing.

We had a guest speaker at our church this morning.
I don't want to disclose his information,
but I will tell you that his message was awesome.

It blessed me and made me think of what I am doing with my life.
How I need to really get my stuff together and focus
on what God wants me to do with my life.
How I can bless and help others.

After church, My (step)dad took the kids and I out for lunch and
got the kids a treat. :)

It was really nice speding time together.
The kids love their papa, and enjoy spending time with him.

 

Oh, and here's a quick OOTD. 


Jeans - Ross
Tank - Ross
Cropped "Jacket" - Thrifted
Peep Toe Sling Backs - Thrifted
Black Knit Scarf - F21 (I think...it was awhile ago)
Pink Watch - F21
Aviators - F21

I hope you had a blessed day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amber it's great to hear from you! I like those pictures, your kids are adorable! And sounds like a really good weekend. You look really cool, I like the shades with the striped top and scarf!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete