Monday, April 23, 2012

Floral & Mint Green OOTD

This is yesterday's OOTD. :)

 
Floral Sheer Top: Thrifted
Mint Colored Jeans: Ross
Flats: Borrowed from my sis
Belt: Thrifted
Watch: Forever21
Headband: Forever21


Here are the kid's OOTD as well. 


Collared Shirt: Ross
Sweater: Ross
Jeans: Ross
Fedora: Thrifted



Dress: Thrifted
Sweater: Thrifted
Necklace: Borrowed from mommy
Hair Clip: Forever21

Yesterday we went to church, then after we took Mimi to register for soccer.
I think I'm more excited than she is...lol! 
After that we took the kids bowling. It was their first time and they had a lot
of fun. :)

Today is such a gloomy day. Overcast and rainy. Boo. >_<
I wanted to do a few things, but in this kind of weather all I
wanna do is stay in bed and watch tv and cuddle with Mimi.

No comments:

Post a Comment