Saturday, February 19, 2011

cleaning mode/family dinner

I had to babysit this morning, so the kiddos got to play with their cousin.
The day was spent doing laundry, cleaning the house and watching the kids mess it up. >_<"
Aunty came to pick my little cousin up around 1ish, so I had a little free time while the kids watched some tv.

Tonight we had family dinner at my Bachan's house in kaneohe. We have one once a month.
It's nice to come together and spend time with family we don't get to see that often.
The kids sure had fun. One of my cousin came back from the mainland and she has 3 boys, so Bub had a lot of fun playing with them since the other cousins he has are mostly girls. :P

Anyway, the weather has been sucky here in hawaii. So hot and humid. >_<"
The vog is making my sinuses act up. Ughh..... Junk!
Hopefully it will go away soon.

No good pics for this post..... :(


♥ Ciao,
Ber

No comments:

Post a Comment