Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day/Soccer Mom?

I had a nice valentine's day. I got an unexpected surprise from Mr. G in the morning, stopped at Ben Franklin, took Mimi to her doctors appointment, picked up her medicine, went to eat lunch at Genki in waikele, did a little shopping, took Cody to his eye doctors, then went to his soccer practice. It was a busy day, but wonderful. :)

This is Cody's first year playing soccer. He loves it. :)
He enjoys playing with the other boys on his team, but he needs to work on focusing. The other boys played last year, so he is the only new one on his team. Oh btw, their team is the "Black Tigers". They chose it. Hehehe... ;)

I can't wait til they have their first game. >_<
I'm so excited. He's gonna look so cute in his uniform! LOL!


My son is in the middle. :)




Go Black Tigers! :D




♥ Ciao,
Ber

No comments:

Post a Comment