Sunday, March 4, 2012

OOTD, Coffee & Nails

Here is a quick outfit of the day.

Took Mimi with me to do a little shopping, had lunch then got a Jamba.
It's a pretty simple outfit.


Tank: F21 $5.80
Cardigan: Old Navy (sale) $7.99
Shorts: Thrifted $3.99
Flats: Borrowed from my Sis
Belt: Thrifted $2.99
Sunglasses: F21 $5.80

Total cost of outfit: $26.57


We stopped by Starbucks after dinner last night.
Caramel Macchiato for me and hot chocolate for Mimi.
Aren't these coffee cozies adorable? I got them both from a swap.
Love 'em. :)


Oh, and I redid my nails tonight.
I'm growing them out and I need to constantly paint them so I don't
bite them. Yes......I'm a nail biter. =/
Gross, I know. But I'm trying really hard to kick that habit!

Anyway, I wanted to do like an "ombre" look to my nails.
And since St. Patrick's Day is coming up, I thought I'd paint them green.

Here's what the look like.......

No comments:

Post a Comment