Monday, June 11, 2012

Thrift Haul

I did a little thrifting today.
Every monday it is 25% off everything at Savers,
plus whatever color tag they have that is 50% off.
Today's color was purple. 

Anyway, I didn't get too many items on this trip.

I found this Hunger Games shirt, and it's in spanish.
I haven't read the book, but the movie looks cool, and
I thought it was neat that the words on the shirt are in spanish.
I love finding "cool" shirts and cutting them into cropped shirts to wear. :)


As for the kids, I got Bub a pair of Levi jeans, a rash gaurd shirt (for the beach),
a Nike jersey tank top, sleeping shorts, and a Angry Birds shirt. 


And for Mimi, I got a floral button down tank, a skirt, high
waisted shorts, and a cool pair of printed pants. 


I love my little thrifting buddy. :)
It's fun to find cute clothing items for her and she's at an
age where it doesn't matter that her clothes come from a thrift store.
I remember when I was younger, I didn't like going thrift shopping
with my mom. But now, as an adult, I love it and I hope thrifting
stays with my kids....lol. :)

Here is Mimi's thrifted outfit.
Her top and shorts are from today's thrifting trip,
but her sandals are from a previous one about a month or so ago.


Keep Calm
and
Go Thrifting.

:)

Linking to

 Thrifters Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment