Monday, April 18, 2011

Must See...

Soul Surfer



Based on a true and inspiring story of Bethany Hamilton.

I just went to see this with my mom and my sister. If you haven't gone to see it yet, go.

Awesome movie.

Plus, it was filmed in Hawaii (Oahu). ;)

------------------------------------------------

I finally sent my package of handmade goodies (clothes/softies) to NZ today. :)

A few more things I made...

A Boy Tee and Shorts Set.


A Girl Tee and Shorts Set.


Softies (Plus 2 more bears not pictured).



They will be sending it to the Fukudamachi Kindergarten in Japan. The items will be distributed to the kids that lost everything in earthquake and tsunami.

They should get it by early next week. I hope. :)



God Bless!


♥ Ciao,
Ber

2 comments:

  1. Your package arrived today and it is all so totally awesome! Thank you Amber. I hope Mimi's arm gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've posted a photo of Ms K opening your parcel. Imagine the joy on the faces of kids in Japan! I love the toys - have you got a button I can put on my blog of your store?

    ReplyDelete