Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ready to go! :)

I am happy to be particiating in the Fukudamachi Kindergarten Project.

Details HERE.

We are basically sending care packages of handmade clothing/toys that will be distributed to the children in need. (Those who lost their homes, clothing and basic necessities because of the earthquake and tsunami.)

I have my handmade clothing all packed and ready to go! :)

Dresses & Shorts (plus 3 other shorts not pictured)



Mimi moeling the dress :)



Fleece Beanies



Arm Warmers



I wish I could send more, but shipping from hawaii is expensive. >_<

If you want to help, please go to the link above. Items must be received by April 27! :)

God Bless!

♥ Ciao,
Ber

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous
    I wonder if there are like minded crafters who could all pitch in for postage from the islands? or maybe there's a good hearted samaritan who can help? You're amazing - a mum of 2 and you manage to make all these!

    ReplyDelete