Saturday, April 16, 2011

Soccer Saturday

The Black Tigers had their first lost today. 2 - 1.

That's ok. They played a good game. Next week is their LAST game. Boooooo! >_<"

I guess it's time to look for another sport Bub can participate in.

As for Mimi, she wants to take ballet. I've been looking online for ballet classes, but they all seem more professional and expensive. I just want her to join for fun. Test the waters, and see if she actually likes it. I mean, she's almost 3 1/2 and i'm not sure how her attention span will be in class and I don't want to spend a lot of money if she doesn't like it.


After the soccer game, the kids and I went to Ross and Toys R Us. Bought them each a DS game and then we went to Ice Garden for some shave ice.

It's been sooo hot and humid this past week. The shave ice was just what we needed to cool down a bit. Well, and because mommy was craving a #7....LOL! ^_^

Ice Garden #7.



Bub & Mimi @ Ice Garden.



Have a great weekend! :)

♥ Ciao,
Ber

No comments:

Post a Comment