Sunday, February 12, 2012

Lazy Sunday

Went to church this morning. :)
Great service.

After I took the kids to get some Jamba Juice.
The weather wasn't too great. It felt kinda humid with little showers here and there.
Perfect for a little pick me up at Jamba. Hehe.. :)


Got some stuff for Bub's valentine's day goody bags for school.
It's a peanut free school, so I just did mini playdoh, sweetarts,
and a ring pop. Easy peasy. :P
Other than that, it was pretty much a lazy day.

What type of goodies do you make or buy for your kids school?

2 comments:

  1. how sweet to celebrate valentine's day in school! Your kids are so adorable. So thoughtful for the school to impose a no peanuts ban. My kids buy their own food in school. The school don't serve fast food, so it's fine

    Happy Valentine's day!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber ~ wanted to let you know that I gave a shout out on your blog on my blog via the Liebster Award. There is this thing about passing the award on but if you don't want to..no need....here's the link to the post

    http://zakkainspired.blogspot.com/2012/02/webby-friends.html

    P.S. I LOVE the look of your blog!! nice!
    kat

    ReplyDelete