Saturday, February 18, 2012

Picnic at the park

Today I took the kids to the park.
When we left the house the weather seemed ok.
It was cloudy towards the moutain, but where the park is
it was sunny with blue skies.

When we got to the park it was really windy.
We managed to eat our lunch and the kids got to ride their scooters
for a little bit, but then those dark clouds came and it started to rain. =/

I didn't get a chance to take any pictures today.
Bummer....lol.

Anyway tonight was game night.
I got this Pokemon Monopoly game from the thrift store this
past week for $2.99. Who could pass that up?
It had all the cards and these cute Pokemon character pieces.
The kids love Pokemon, so I thought this was a steal. :)
Isn't the little Pikachu cute? Hehe...

1 comment:

  1. I call this weather..'schizo'... :0)
    I have one of those thrifted pokemon monopoly sets too ! My nephew loved playing the game when he was younger. I can't seem to part with it ...yet

    ReplyDelete