A fellow blogger shared this award and I thought
it was just awesome. :)
She has an awesome blog here ---> Zakka Inspired
Lots of japanese crafts and tutorials. The things she
makes are just adorable. :)
Liebster is German and means 'dearest' or 'beloved'
but it can also mean 'favorite'. The idea of the Liebster
award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers
in the hopes that it will bring many new friends/followers.
So, in the spirit of good fun I am passing this award
on to other bloggers. Stop by and visit them!
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your picks for the award and let them know.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogshare-other bloggers.
5. Finally and the best rule of all..........have fun and spread the love!
Here are my picks:
Ms. M's Bliss - Love Miko. She is so inspiring.
This past year she organized a few projects to help Christchurch
and Japan following the earthquakes and tsunami.
I was happy to be a part of it. :)
The Unhinged Housewife - My sisters blog.
Mainly about life, knitting and photography.
Send her some love. :)